Briggs Avenue Community Garden is located on S Briggs Avenue between E Lawson St. and Riddle Rd., across from East Coast Metal Distributors in Durham, NC.
Briggs Avenue Garden Advisory Board
The committee members meet for 2 hours each month and provide wisdom and guidance to the larger Briggs Avenue Garden Project.
- Kat Causey – Durham Master Gardener Volunteer
- Maggie Dolbow – Durham Master Gardener Volunteer
- John Goebel – Garden Plot Owner & DOST Rep
- Elsa Liner – Durham Master Gardener Volunteer
- Sally Parlier – Durham Technical Community College Rep
- Lisa Valdivia – CYFAR Project Grant Coordinator, NC A&T Cooperative Extension Associate
- Rosetta Radke – Durham Parks and Recreation Rep
- Michelle Wallace – Horticulture Agent and Briggs Garden Project Leader
- Former Members: Amy Etheridge, Santos Flores, Laura Jones-Hodge